House of Sunny

House of Sunny is a fashion forward brand which really intrigues me. Prominent in its cohesive and unusual collections are exaggerated forms, where sharply cut edges blend with and give form to the loosely fitted designs. I like how the 'clean flawless aesthetic' of their garments is enhanced through a monotone, neutral pallet, though there are some striking patterns scattered in the mix. The structured and masculine silhouettes are quite powerful for me, though I feel they are softened by their luxurious use of fabric. It's great that HoS promotes wearable, staple pieces that will really endure, both in their quality and their innovative approach to style.





And here are the pieces I would love to get my hands on:


This laid back crop is still made feminine by its silky fabric and softly shaped sides.

 I really love the cool mix of textures on this dress which are distinct, even though they overlap with the buckle tie running across
Love it - this suit would definitely turn heads in the office!

This entry was posted on Tuesday 19 May 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply