All is Rosey

 A simple outfit today, but one which I feel is made interesting by rich colours and lavish patterning. I had this skirt on my 'Topshop only' January wishlist as I loved the decorative crochet trim and vintage style floral design - it reminds me of a pretty lampshade! I wanted to pick out the reddish tones of the skirt with my good old suede boots and enhance its opulent appeal with my rose gold bag from Mango. As a metallic fiend this bag is currently my prized possession; I wear it everywhere. For me the more worn it gets, the better it looks!

Skirt: Topshop, Jumper & Bag: Mango, Boots: Zara





This entry was posted on Saturday 9 May 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “All is Rosey”