My First Post!

So, I thought that my first blog post should represent my style as well as a bit about what I like doing, which is mainly eating. For my friend's birthday, I had the delight of going to what is fast becoming known as Nottingham's number one destination for foodies - Annie's Burger Shack. It's a classic American style restaurant with equally American-sized portions (seriously huge!), taking on a vintage vibe with burgers such as 'The Elvis' and 'The Broadway'. I would definitely recommend you treating yourself to one of these if you're ever around the area! I'm sorry about the poor quality photos, I am aiming to get more close-ups and detailed pictures for you, but I hope you enjoy this first post :). 


Top: Asos, Necklace: Talullah Tu, Skirt: New Look, Shoes: River Island





This entry was posted on Saturday 24 May 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply