Red Leather

As you may have seen in my previous posts, I really do like the combination of pink and red, as I feel the colours complement each other well. The pink and red shades in my post Colour Block, were rather vibrant, so here I've opted for muted tones which have a more wintry appeal. Again, I love mixing many textures in one look, and am especially pleased with my fluffy jumper bought for me as a Christmas present by my twin - she knows me so well! It's quite a plain outfit, so I added a bow to make it more girly, though this sadly broke during the snapping and my attempt to make one wasn't so good! Hope you enjoy, anyway :) x

Coat: New Look, Jumper: Boohoo, Skirt: ASOS, Boots: H&M, Bow & Tights: Primark, Bracelet: Talullah Tu, Nail Varnish: Ciate




This entry was posted on Sunday 11 January 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Red Leather”

  1. The combination looks really nice on you!
    I don't think it suits everyone though....you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks very much, just love the burgundy-ish colour of the leather! Thanks Caroline :)

      Delete