Dr Martens

Seeing as I raved about my unusual Dr Martens in my Christmas post, I thought I better get a move on and show you how they look! I really do think they're great with the school girl like straps and cute tassels, and make for a strange combination of pretty and Mod. Wearing my pink coat again now as the cold weather won't budge, and thought I'd match the shades of my shoes with my twin's beautiful leather bag, which she kindly let me borrow. I've also kept this outfit surprisingly practical, opting for jeans and a simple black polo. I never really wear jeans, but I like the fact that these are not high waisted (I have such a short body there's nothing of me left)! 
I hope you like :) x

 Jumper: Mango, Coat: New Look, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Dr Martens, Bag: Bulaggi, Necklace: Talullah Tu






This entry was posted on Monday 26 January 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply