Neon Vibe

I've had a few stressful days as I've been locked out of my house (being as forgetful as I am and leaving my keys in Leeds), but there's always time for a blog post! I haven't worn neon too often, but I think that this bright yellow shade stands out more now that I'm slightly tanned, and I like how it contrasts with the pale sheer grey snake print on the kimono and the black skirt. This vest is great because it's very simple and versatile; it would brighten up a casual outfit and I can easily layer with it or dress it up with a statement necklace or a bold print.

Top, Kimono & Skirt: H&M, Boots & Bag: Topshop, Socks: Primark, Jewellery: Vintage















This entry was posted on Tuesday 8 July 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply