In Bloom

Floral print is a summer staple for me, though this skirt can be worn all year round; the A-line with it's monochrome pattern would work well for any occasion. I really am a shirt fanatic, and my loose fitting shirt is perfect for me in this pretty deep pink/red shade. Being a (former) student however, my ironing skills aren't quite up to scratch, so unfortunately my shirt comes with creases. 



Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Daisy Street, Shoes: Kurt Geiger, Bag: Saints & Apostles, Brooch: Talullah Tu


This entry was posted on Friday 18 July 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “In Bloom”

  1. Amazing outfit love that skirt xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I loved looking through your blog :) xx

      Delete