Shelfie

So you can get to know me a bit better, I thought I'd show you a few of my favourite things, and some of the small bits and bobs that I keep in my room. I'm very crafty and like to sew, and draw or paint (I use the big colouring pencils on my shelf for my kiddies colouring book though, not very skillful). A lot of my shelf space is filled by many of the books I've had to use for my degree, however one of my favourite books on my shelf is the Vintage Tea Party Year, a cute guide with everything you need to create a vintage style event for any occasion! Another one of my cherished possessions is my Ciate nail calendar which I got for Christmas; it has 24 lovely mini varnishes which definitely gives me a lot of colour options. I do have a sneaky little picture of Brandon Flowers as well, my teenage crush! ;)





This entry was posted on Friday 13 June 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply