Mermaid

Experimenting with pastel colours in my hair, I decided that I looked quite like a mermaid (as you do), and thought it would be fun to dress up in a mermaid style and do a post... Yep, I have a lot of time on my hands now that I've graduated. I do love these hot pants, though I haven't really had the chance to wear them out as they are on the mini side. But when you're a mermaid, anything goes! I know you can buy hair chalks, although I use normal chalk pastels, as you can get so many more colours and they work quite well on my hair. They're easier to use on lighter hair, but I just wet the ends of my hair (or you can wet the pastel), and applied it straight on. Apparently it's good to set the colour in using heat, so I would normally straighten my hair after I've coloured it. And yes, do wash your hands after use ;).


 Top: Asos, Shorts: Bill + Mar, Shoes: River Island, Sunglasses: Primark, Necklace: Talullah Tu.






This entry was posted on Tuesday 24 June 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Mermaid”

  1. Clare this is absolutely brilliant, and so you. I can imagine you deciding to do this. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete