Illustrations

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted! I can partly attribute it to the fact that I've decided to torture myself by doing Tough Mudder (a crazily fun obstacle filled and muddy run), so I have been spending a lot of my time gasping for breath. I may soon post some updates on the training I've been doing and some of the healthy, without forgetting tasty, recipes I have been attempting to follow, but now I'm on track I'd love to show you these super cute 'Little Mirror' illustrations a friend of mine so kindly created. I count myself very lucky to have this adorable animated association to my blog, especially when this mini-me is sporting Charlotte Olympia shoes. The bit I like best has to be the happy little tongue wagging pug as the ultimate blogger companion... if only it was real! Thanks very much Utam :) x






This entry was posted on Tuesday 28 April 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply