New Things

I have a lot of unusual things in my room, though I must admit, when I walked in from work recently to find this book on my bed, I did find it quite weird. Was someone trying to tell me something? Did I need to write to someone I admired and didn't even know about? Nope, it was my mum, who found this in the local charity shop and thought it was up my street. It is a nice looking book, and it was a fun read with lots of examples of the different love letters from the casual to delirious - I'll have to try out writing one some time! I also got a few presents; the cute Topshop scrunchie which makes me feel like I have tiny bunny ears on my head; my bright red L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in Pure Red, which stays well and somehow tastes great; and some My Little Pony tattoos, just for fun. I also got a rose gold watch which goes with almost everything and isn't to large for me as I'm not a major accessory wearer. Finally, I topped up of my favourite perfume by Vera Wang.







This entry was posted on Tuesday 31 March 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply