Valentine's Outfit


 Valentine's Day was just a big excuse to bring pugs into the mix, as it was love at first sight when I caught my eye on these adorable white socks! It's not the most conventional outfit for the occasion (it was very windy and cold at the time and I don't think I could brave it outside for too long) though again, I do love the combination of bright pink and red. The sheer fabric of the skirt and the cute bow and heart shaped pieces, create a more playful take on a romantic look. I feel like a loved up Alice from Wonderland in this outfit - now all I need is a talking rabbit and a whopping tea party!

 Jacket: Vera Moda, Skirt & Socks: ASOS, Top: Nasty Gal, Shoes: Vivienne Westwood
PUUGGSSS!


Happy Valentine's <3




This entry was posted on Monday 16 February 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply