Autumn Hues

 The last few weekends I've been travelling up to Nottingham so it's been nice to finally stay at home! Although I can never stay in for too long, and took a trip to Namco Funscape in Southwark. It's a great arcade with retro games like Pacman, I managed to embarrass myself on the dance machine, bumper cars, and in bowling... I was pretty awful. But it was nostalgic, it brought out my inner child (not like that's hard)  I would definitely recommend it for a fun day out. So here I am after my trip feeling slightly more adultlike. I'm wearing my favourite jacket for colder weather as it's padded, and it being oversized makes me feel instantly cosy. Though my love for pastel colours won't fade I felt like keeping things dark with this outfit, with neutral tan heels (I like how they match the autumn leaves). Hope you like :).

Top: Topshop, Skirt: Internacionale, Jacket: Rokit, Shoes: Kurt Geiger, Earrings: vintage




This entry was posted on Sunday 12 October 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply